oh oh, I forgot to blog something important
earlier on. I managed to sell 3 of my MI carnival
tickets liao. now waiting to collect the $$ nia.. hehe. :D.
my GP tutor was saying how we will not try our best
to sell the tickets because we think we're doing it for the school ah.
but to me, I don't think I am doing it for the school.
and neither am I doing it for myself, to get people to come to MI,
to understand what kind of study environment I am coping in.
I just want to do my best to sell the tickets, to raise the funds,
to help the students who require help from the Straits Time
Pocket Money Fund. so passer-bys and non-MI people, please
do help them (needy students) out by getting the MI carnival ticket
from any Millennians out there. MI does not pocket any profits okay.
every single penny collected will be donated to the straits time fund.
have you done your charitable act since 2009 has began? if not,
maybe you should start by buying the tickets now.
"Kindness beget good karma" okay. lol. JA.